It will take you less than 15 minutes each day to record your ideas, goals, and dreams into your idea journal.
2. Motivates you to take action on your most valuable and promising ideas.
Use the idea journal to track your ideas. These ideas may be the launch pad to your desired future; you must have a system to record each idea in order to capitalize on it in the future.
3. Maintain laser-focus on your goals, dreams, and ideas – you must stay disciplined and persistent.
The idea journal helps you to keep your goals, dreams, and ideas in front of you on a daily basis. The more you review your goals, dreams and ideas the quicker they will manifest into reality.
4. Use the idea journal as a tool to express your creativity.
The idea journal is your tool to be who you have always dreamed of being. Think of your idea journal as a tool that will help you to unleash your urge to create. The words and pictures in your journal are uniquely yours. Do not be afraid to express yourself.
5. Capture your brilliant ideas in one location.
Having a central location to store your ideas is efficient as well as good common sense. When you want to find an idea from one day ago or one month ago, you can find it.
6. Compare and combine your current ideas with your past ideas.
Use your past ideas to help you develop new ideas by combining elements of past ideas with your new ideas.
7. The idea journal is a planning tool that moves you toward your goals at a faster rate.
Use the idea journal as a planning tool – conduct brainstorming, develop mind maps and create word associations in your idea journal.
8. The idea journal helps you to stimulate new ideas when you review your past ideas.
Develop your creative abilities by reviewing your past creative endeavors and learning something new each and every time you engage in a creative project.
9. You gain greater self awareness into your passions, interests, and desires.
The more you write and review your goals, dreams and ideas, the more you will understand what it is you desire out of this life.
10. The idea journal serves as a valuable resource for future projects.
Refer back to your idea journal to help you get started on new projects.
11. The idea journal serves as your recorded time of invention, if notarized.
If ever there is a dispute related to when an idea originated, a notarized page in your journal may be the difference between you receiving credit for being first to conceive an idea or receiving no recognition at all.
12. A valuable tool to help you grow and develop in your desired direction
The idea journal is not just a place to record ideas, it is a tool that will help you grow every time that you use it.
Copyright (c) 2006, all rights reserved.
About the Author: Vernon Myers
Vernon Myers is the founder of IdeaMERGE.NET – Where Ideas and People Unite! – An online networking site devoted to connecting people who have ideas to people who have experience and advice to share.
Vernon is the author of The Idea Journal – visit http://www.ideamerge.net/products to find out how to unleash your urge to create.
Visit Vernon?s blog, The Idea Pipeline, at http://www.ideapipeline.blogspot.com to discuss your ideas, dreams, and goals or to leave your comments.
You may copy, forward or distribute this article if this copyright notice and full information for contacting Vernon Myers are included. Contact him at: http://www.ideamerge.net or email: firstname.lastname@example.org